WNM Live releases updates for both Windows Phone 7 and Windows Phone 8
Required pubCenter Update for Microsoft Ad Units
The stock game updated to version 3.3
Nokia Lumia 520 interest still increasing
Q&A: Britt Atack, 44, school athletic director
Interesting: iPhone WIFI internet sharing vulnerability may affect Windows Phone also
Taptitude Game Developers Talks About Their App Story In Windows Phone Store
Microsoft Research Talks About The New BLINK Windows Phone App Update
Microsoft FUSE Labs Updates So.cl Social Network With New Features
Nokia Shares Surges 7% On Reports About Huawei ‘Open’ To Buying Them
Unit Converter+ is the only app that lets you define your own set of units to convert to and from. Both new units and new quantity types can be easily defined through combinations of existing units. The app automatically calculates the conversion factors for all new units so you can quickly get back to your conversion.
Other converter apps force you to use their fixed set of units and quantities. This flawed approach gives you either a selection that is too limited or a list so broad that finding units takes half the conversion time. Unit Converter+ avoids the blunders of others by letting you personalize the app to suit your needs. It also allows SI prefixes to be added to any existing unit, keeping unit lists short and easy to navigate through.
- Ability to create and convert with any unit/quantity imaginable.
- SI prefixes that can be added to any existing unit without having to create a new definition.
- Formula parser that evaluates string formulas entered into textboxes.
- 18 pre-loaded quantities types to build from.
- Ability to search the web from the app for help.
- Option to select from multiple input scopes.
- Fast and easy Metro UI.
Unit Converter+ costs $0.99 and has a fully-functional ad-supported trial. Get it here.