Nokia Lumia 925 video samples (low light, OIS, good light)
Game Review: Drift Mania Championship 2
Telstra pushing out WP 7.8 update for Samsung Omnia W and LG c900k soon
Greed City: The real life Monopoly game just got real competitive
LockScreen Wigitizer PRO (Bing + Daily Weather + Group Images + Weather Tile + Agenda)
Deal Alert: All Windows 8 Devices $100 off at Staples (US only)
Nokia Lumia 620 now available for only £127.96 with £10 top-up
Microsoft Speaks About Cloud Computing Capabilities Of Xbox One
Will updated YouTube app be bunk?
OEMs Pain Is Microsoft’s Gain: MS Looks to Sell 25 Million Surfaces
Unit Converter+ is the only app that lets you define your own set of units to convert to and from. Both new units and new quantity types can be easily defined through combinations of existing units. The app automatically calculates the conversion factors for all new units so you can quickly get back to your conversion.
Other converter apps force you to use their fixed set of units and quantities. This flawed approach gives you either a selection that is too limited or a list so broad that finding units takes half the conversion time. Unit Converter+ avoids the blunders of others by letting you personalize the app to suit your needs. It also allows SI prefixes to be added to any existing unit, keeping unit lists short and easy to navigate through.
- Ability to create and convert with any unit/quantity imaginable.
- SI prefixes that can be added to any existing unit without having to create a new definition.
- Formula parser that evaluates string formulas entered into textboxes.
- 18 pre-loaded quantities types to build from.
- Ability to search the web from the app for help.
- Option to select from multiple input scopes.
- Fast and easy Metro UI.
Unit Converter+ costs $0.99 and has a fully-functional ad-supported trial. Get it here.