Nokia Lumia 925 video samples (low light, OIS, good light)
Game Review: Drift Mania Championship 2
Telstra pushing out WP 7.8 update for Samsung Omnia W and LG c900k soon
Greed City: The real life Monopoly game just got real competitive
LockScreen Wigitizer PRO (Bing + Daily Weather + Group Images + Weather Tile + Agenda)
Deal Alert: All Windows 8 Devices $100 off at Staples (US only)
Nokia Lumia 620 now available for only £127.96 with £10 top-up
Microsoft Speaks About Cloud Computing Capabilities Of Xbox One
Will updated YouTube app be bunk?
OEMs Pain Is Microsoft’s Gain: MS Looks to Sell 25 Million Surfaces
A Swiss company Outcoder today released Intellicam, a feature packed camera app which is all about taking great photos while letting you be in the shot.
It is the first and only windows phone camera app that uses face recognition technology to focus on the people in your photo. Intellicam allows users to take control of the phone’s camera using only their voice.
- include yourself in the photo and take as many shots as you like completely stress free; there is no need to try to beat any timers
- integrates with the phone’s built-in camera app
- take multiple shots without touching the phone
- use just your voice to activate the lens
- Auto-Snap feature that periodically takes a photo if it identifies a face in the view finder. Great for self-portrait photos.
Intellicam is available now on the Windows Phone Store for free.
To download the app from the Windows Phone Store here.
Nokia has bizarrely slowly been building their Instagram tribute app #2InstaWithLove into a real photo filter app.
The company has just unlocked a 4th filter for the app – the Nightshot effect, to add that dive-bar look to your photos.
At this rate, one day Nokia will just add compatibility with Instagram’s network and the whole hullabaloo will be over and done with.
Find the app in the Windows Phone Store here.